Measures regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)- Virtual RV
Amid the recent COVID-19 situation, the organization committee decided that RV 2020 will be organized on-line. Accepted papers will be published as planned, by October 2020, but no physical meeting/presentations will take place. We plan that the authors will record their talks and discuss them with the conference participants online.
Runtime verification is concerned with the monitoring and analysis of the runtime behaviour of software and hardware systems. Runtime verification techniques are crucial for system correctness, reliability, and robustness; they provide an additional level of rigor and effectiveness compared to conventional testing, and are generally more practical than exhaustive formal verification. Runtime verification can be used prior to deployment, for testing, verification, and debugging purposes, and after deployment for ensuring reliability, safety, and security and for providing fault containment and recovery as well as online system repair.
Topics of interest to the conference include, but are not limited to:
- specification languages for monitoring
- monitor construction techniques
- program instrumentation
- logging, recording, and replay
- combination of static and dynamic analysis
- specification mining and machine learning over runtime traces
- monitoring techniques for concurrent and distributed systems
- runtime checking of privacy and security policies
- metrics and statistical information gathering
- program/system execution visualization
- fault localization, containment, recovery and repair
- dynamic type checking
Application areas of runtime verification include cyber-physical systems, safety/mission critical systems, enterprise and systems software, cloud systems, autonomous and reactive control systems, health management and diagnosis systems, and system security and privacy.
May 18, June 8, 2020, June 12, 2020, AoE
May 25, June 15, 2020, June 19, 2020, AoE
July 24, July 31, 2020
August 7, August 20 2020
Conference: October 6-9, 2020