The scope for the Tutorials and Demos is the same as for the conference itself. Please see Call for Papers.
- Posters: the poster can summarize work being presented at the conference as a regular paper, or a different original work, or work-in-progress. Posters will be presented at a Poster Session during the conference
- Demos: demos about all aspects of Runtime Verification technology are welcome, including tools (whether new or existing, especially improvements to existing tools), benchmarks, data sets, and hardware platforms. If you’re unsure, please contact the organizers! Demos will be presented during a session at the conference.
Posters and demos must be written in English and submitted electronically (in PDF format) using the EasyChair submission page here:
Posters: Please make sure you follow these guidelines:
- File is a PDF
- It’s less than 10MB
- The poster should have a section that explains in very plain terms what is the problem you are addressing. This is good practice for people walking by and wanting to get a quick idea of your work in case you are deep in conversation with other attendees (as hopefully you will be!)
Demos: The submission must be a PDF, 2-pages max single-spaced.
- File is a PDF
- It is 2-page max, single-spaced.
A demo proposal must provide:
- Proposer(s): Include name(s), affiliation, email address, and website address.
- Title: A title for the Demo.
- Abstract: A description of the Demo.
- Significance and Relevance of the Topic: Please include information about trends in relation to the tool/project. Your objective here is to explain why it is significant.
- Agenda for the Demo: Timing details would be helpful here. Explain what the attendees can expect. Be sure to budget a realistic amount of time for questions from attendees.
- Audio/Visual and Computer Requirements: Indicate your A/V requirements, such as wireless access, wired access, extra power outlets, large display, data projector or other materials that you need to use.
Three weeks after the Accept/Reject decisions for RV main conference are out